*RENT COURT TIME! #PLAYSAFE
*AUTOMATED CONTACTLESS TEMPERATURE READINGS
*AUTOMATED CONTACTLESS PURELL HAND SANITIZING STATIONS!
*CONTACTLESS Cold FLOWATER with ELECTROLYTES! *BOSE SYSTEM!
For updates on open gyms, training & scrimmages, follow @kakaakogym or @hawaiivolleyballcombine on Instagram.
*Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the following "COVID PLAY SAFE" rules must be followed at Kaka'ako Gym for everyone's safety:
1. CAPACITY/GATHERINGS: City Tier 2 Rules permit only 5 people in a volleyball workout in a gym, ie. 1 coach and 4 players or just 5 players. Multiple groups of 5 not allowed on the other side of the court nor anywhere else on the court or gym. No switching out players.
2. FACE MASKS: Masks must be worn by everyone in the gym at all times per the Mayor's Order; this means players must wear masks while playing; Masks must be worn properly and cannot be pulled down;
3. TEMPERATURE READINGS: Forehead Temperature readings will be taken with our State of the Art SAFETECH Automated Contactless Temperature Scanner for everyone entering the gym;
4. HAND SANITIZING: Everyone must sanitize their hands at our Contactless Automated PURELL Hand Sanitizing Stations during entry, each break and upon exiting the gym;
5. CONTACT TRACING: Everyone must sign in for contact tracing purposes;
6. SAFE SPACING: Safe spacing must be implemented as much as possible at all times;
7. SEATING: Families may sit together; everyone else must sit 6 feet apart;
8. "SINGLE PLAY BALL RULE": All Play/Drills begins with two (2) Black Carts of "Sanitized Balls". A ball from a Black Cart can only be used once per serve or play and then it goes into a "Played" Red Cart. Breaks are required when the two (2) Black Carts are empty. Balls from the two (2) "Played" Red Carts are sanitized during breaks and then placed back into the Black Carts for play. This rule is intended to make sure that every play utilizes a sanitized ball;
9. NO HI-FIVES: Players must refrain from high fives, hugging, huddling etc.;
10. FLOOR MARKINGS: Players must follow floor markings for safe spacing;
11. TEAM PRACTICES: "Teams" must bring sanitizing wipes to wipe balls and carts during each break; (Not allowed at this time)
12. OPEN GYMS: We supply sanitizing wipes for open-gyms.
13. PICKLEBALL: (workouts of 5 only at this time)