*RENT COURT TIME! - We are Temporarily Closed due to Covid-19
*AUTOMATED CONTACTLESS TEMPERATURE READINGS
*AUTOMATED CONTACTLESS PURELL HAND SANITIZING STATIONS!
*Cold FLOWATER with Electolytes! *FREE Wifi! *BOSE SOUND SYSTEM!
For updates on open gyms, training & scrimmages, follow @kakaakogym or @hawaiivolleyballcombine on Instagram.
*Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, the following "COVID PLAY SAFE" rules must be followed at Kaka'ako Gym for everyone's safety:
1. FACE MASKS: Masks must be worn by everyone in the gym at all times per the Mayor's Order; this means players must wear masks while playing; Masks must be worn properly and cannot be pulled down;
2. TEMPERATURE READINGS: Forehead Temperature readings will be taken with our State of the Art SAFETECH Automated Contactless Temperature Scanner for everyone entering the gym;
3. HAND SANITIZING: Everyone must sanitize their hands at our Contactless Automated PURELL Hand Sanitizing Stations during entry, each break and upon exiting the gym;
4. SAFE SPACING: Safe spacing must be implemented as much as possible at all times;
5. SEATING: Families may sit together; everyone else must sit 6 feet apart;
6. GATHERINGS: Our square footage permits a 50% occupancy of up to 51 individuals; however no "gatherings" of more than 5 people are allowed anywhere in the gym and everyone must wear a mask at all times;
7. "SINGLE PLAY BALL RULE": All Play/Drills begins with two (2) Black Carts of "Sanitized Balls". A ball from a Black Cart can only be used once per serve or play and then it goes into a "Played" Red Cart. Breaks are required when the two (2) Black Carts are empty. Balls from the two (2) "Played" Red Carts are sanitized during breaks and then placed back into the Black Carts for play. This rule is intended to make sure that every play utilizes a sanitized ball;
8. NO HI-FIVES: Players must refrain from high fives, hugging, huddling etc.;
9. FLOOR MARKINGS: Players must follow floor markings for safe spacing;
10. TEAM PRACTICES: "Teams" must bring sanitizing wipes to wipe balls and carts during each break;
11. OPEN GYMS: We supply sanitizing wipes for open-gyms.